Wine Seminar & Tasting- FREE for VIP students.
Sign up today if you haven't already!!! 215-567-7100.
We want our graduates and the public to have an in depth understanding of not just how to serve and pair wine, but why wine is vital to the profits of so many bars, we cover:
- Differences in production between Red, White, and Rose Wines.
- General Characteristics of Different Varietals, from Pinot Noir to Cabernet Sauvignon
- Flavor and Profile Contrasts of Old World and New World Wines
- Wine Cellar Basics
- Storing and Preserving Opened Wine
- Learning and Appraising a Wine List Quickly
- Wine and Food Pairings
- The Order and Etiquette of Opening and Presenting Wine
- Wine and Cheese Tasting
About Ron: Over the years, Ron worked his way up from server, to captain, to sommelier and finally to restaurant consultant, all the while designing wine lists, business plans and systems for various eateries in the metropolitan area. Ron moved on to Capital Wines and Spirits for a short period of time and finally to the position he now occupies with the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board.