Our bartending school classes cover drink recipes, handling wine, beer management, advanced mixology techniques, customer service, bar psychology. We also offer bar externships and a lifetime job placement assistance program.
EACH COURSE IS 4 HOURS LONG
- Martinis and Manhattans
- Old Fashioned's & Accented Drinks
- Tall & Tiki Drinks
- Sours, Margaritas, Daiquiris
- Bar Psychology, Employment, Alcohol Ethics
- Beer and Wine
- Garnishes & After Dinner Drinks
- Punches, Sangrias, and Mocktails
- Cream Drinks
We guarantee you will be accurate, efficient and confident behind any bar.
BAR MASTERY SERIES:
- Wine Mastery Class
- Beer Mastery Class
- ServSafe / RAMP Class (Responsible Alcohol Training)
- Molecular Mixology
Our VIP program is specialized seminars designed to instill the highest level of bartending knowledge to bartenders already working in the industry. Series range from Beer Mastery, Wine Mastery and ServSafe. We also teach visual elements of bartending with lessons on Flair and working on developing a course for Molecular Mixology.